Very Powerful!! I know how hard that was for you. But it was something you needed to do and you did it well. You are one of the many reasons I do Relay for Life. I will walk a lap tonight for You, Austin and Granny. Love you!!
Very good. I didn't know you had melenoma. Where the heck was I? Anyway, great job! I think I will be forcing my husband to go get a spot checked now. :)
how sad it is when all kinds of cancers go undetected, not just melenoma.You have to be your own doctor. We lose way to many young and old to the dredded "C" word
5 comments:
Very Powerful!! I know how hard that was for you. But it was something you needed to do and you did it well. You are one of the many reasons I do Relay for Life. I will walk a lap tonight for You, Austin and Granny. Love you!!
Donna
Very good. I didn't know you had melenoma. Where the heck was I? Anyway, great job! I think I will be forcing my husband to go get a spot checked now. :)
AWESOME! I wish you could have come to my class when we were studying skin cancer. Great job!
how sad it is when all kinds of cancers go undetected, not just melenoma.You have to be your own doctor. We lose way to many young and old to the dredded "C" word
The "M" word. Has hit our home.
Post a Comment