Saturday, December 29, 2007

My First Post

I've tried this blogging thing before but I'll give it another shot. There are some other blogs that I read on a daily basis that are really a ministry to me. Once I figure this blogging thing out, I'll share those with everybody. I'll have to consult with the owners of those blogs to make sure it's okay with them first. I guess there's a certain blogging etiquette that must be met. I don't want to offend on my first post.

Okay ... a little about my life. I have 2 boys and they keep me extremely busy. The oldest (I'll call him Bug - because he's my little bug lover) is 7 and is everything that a boy should be. On most days, you'll find him outside looking for some kind of critter that he can poke and prod. When he's not scouring the earth for spiders and snakes, he's riding his bike or jumping on the trampoline. On rainy days, he's glued to Animal Planet and if he's lucky, he'll catch an episode of "The Crocodile Hunter".






My youngest (I'll call him EJ) is almost 20 months old and is everything a toddler should be ... DEFIANT!!! On most days, you'll find him happily playing with his toys. But boy, watch out if he's in a bad mood. It's not pleasant!!



Me, I'm just mom. At daycare, at church, wherever we go ... mom. And I'm perfectly fine with that. My identity is defined by my children. I guess I'm everything a mom should be. Atleast I hope I am. My kids seem to think so and that's what matters. As for what I enjoy doing; I enjoy watching my kids be kids. I enjoy spending time with my hubby and children. And in all honesty, most days I enjoy going to work. I enjoy going to church. I enjoy spending time with friends.

No comments: