We were on the way to church this morning and I had given EJ a small bag of grapes. Normally, I cut the grapes in half so that it's less likely he'll choke. But these grapes were incredibly small so I just gave them to him whole. Bug realized that they weren't cut and asked me why I did it differently this time. I explained to him about the size thing and he relaxed a little.
But then we got on the conversation of choking. Bug has gotten choked a few times but it's never required any type of special attention (i.e. Heimlich Maneuver) ... basically, he's always thrown up to dislodge whatever is in the way. He proceeded to give me a lesson on why you "barf" ... go ahead, ask why.
BECAUSE FOOD TOUCHES THE PUNCHING BAG IN THE BACK OF YOUR THROAT!!!
I think that is the funniest thing. The punching bag ... HA!
No comments:
Post a Comment