Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Disturbed...

***WARNING*** I'm going to jump up on a soap box for this post. I will not apologize if I offend you but please keep in mind that being offensive is not my intention. That being said, is anybody else disturbed by and tired of hearing about the unplanned - and some planned - (and illegitimate) pregnancies in Hollywood? I was browsing the Internet this morning and came across this story. Then you have the stories of Jamie Lynn Spears who is (or in my household, was) somebody that Bug watched frequently on her hit TV show. But the story of Charlotte Church deeply disturbs me. She may not be in Hollywood but she's known worldwide and thus has somewhat of an influence on young girls. She blatantly says in the story that she wants to have her children first and then get married. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUNG GIRLS ANYMORE?!?!?! I know exactly what is wrong. As my brilliant child will tell you in a heart beat ... THIS WORLD NEEDS JESUS!!!!

No comments: