Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Meanwhile...

Did y'all know that I'm raising the next Steve Irwin? I am. Last weekend, Bugger brought me a wonderful surprise in a water bottle. Anybody care to guess what this wonderful surprise was?!?!? A snake!!! A baby snake ... alive and well. Oh yeah, and a little mad, too. I threatened him within an inch of his life if he dared to open the water bottle and get that creepy thing out. He decided that Mr. Snake was hungry so he found a cricket and served it up. Yuck! He took the slithery sucker to Scouts the following Monday and I begged him to not bring it home. Luckily, he listened to me and Mr. Snake's new home is in the woods behind the Scout Hut. Good riddance...


Little One has decided that Maggie, the new puppy, is a horse. As I was freaking about the snake and trying not to throw up , I looked over and Little One was sitting on Maggie's back. Keep in mind that Maggie is only 11 weeks old and is all of 9 pounds. Little One will be 3 next month and weighs 37 pounds. I don't think it's a fair match up.

Never a dull moment!!

No comments: