Friday, July 3, 2009

A New Challenge

Okay, friends. I'm at the beginning of a new challenge and I've learned that the more people I tell about stuff like this, the better I do. So, with that being said, here's what I'm doing. And of course, I need all the help and support I can get.

We all know that last year I lost 65 pounds. I joined LA Weight Loss and got the weight off relatively easily. I have another 20 to 25 pounds to lose and it's gonna be a challenge. But, I know I can do it. I just have to get in the right mindset.

I haven't really put back on any of the weight that I lost so I at least have that in my favor. But I know that there's more that can come off. I've caught myself slipping back into my bad eating habits and if I keep it up, I will put some weight back on and that's the last thing I want to do.

So, who's gonna encourage me?!?! Any takers?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I TAKE!!!! But that means you ahve to push me too.

I put some of mine back on. with trying to manage the low sugars and all. sooooo.... PLEASE! PUSH ME!
and what about the IM CDA?
hee hee. I wont let it go!

MamaJ said...

Well, I'll encourage you! I actually just ordered the cleanse I want to start doing. I am going to be weaning Baby Girl over the next couple of weeks. Very sad, but I am ready to go ahead and lose some weight! I need about 70 lbs off! Pray for me!!