Is it just me or are you sick and tired of the Michael Jackson coverage?? I'm tellin' ya ... it's like a horrible train wreck. Nobody can get enough of it and the media knows it. But here's my question, are you ready?
WHEN JESUS CHRIST DIED, DO YOU RECKON THERE WAS THIS KIND OF MAYHEM??
Isn't that sad? Michael Jackson, who in my honest opinion (and this is my blog so I can give my honest opinion), was a closet pedophile who got away with way too much. Don't get me wrong, I think it's sad that a life is gone. I think it's horrible that his children are grieving such a huge loss. But back to my question. Do you really think that if Christ were crucified today, that He would receive the amount of media coverage that Michael Jackson has? I don't. Our society and media have turned Michael Jackson into an idol who, in death, has been glorified. But our Savior ... really. It's sad to think that he wouldn't be afforded the same.
***Updated*** Furthermore, all of a sudden, people are crawling out of the doggone woodwork (ex-bodyguards, "spiritual advisors" - and I use that term very loosely - etc.) claiming that they pleaded with Michael Jackson numerous times to quick taking so many meds and such. Tell me something, MamaJ, seeing as how we've known each other for many, many years now, if you knew I was walking down a dangerous and deadly path, would you sit behind the scenes? NO!!! You'd have pulled out all the stops even if it meant having my kids taken away from me in an effort to protect them. You would've been all over my family to intervene. It's all a bunch of hogwash and I personally think these "friends" of his are guilty of letting him kill himself.
3 comments:
Amen! I agree that he was definitely a pedophile/freak towards the end of his life. (Because $20 mil to an accuser is not hush money for nothing!) I think his father is mostly to blame, but there comes a point where we as adults either make the choice to break away from our upbringing, or embrace it. Which brings me to another point, he "had" children with a woman who gave up maternal rights so he could *play* Daddy to them. What right does an accused pedophile have raising 3 children!?!? Why didn't anyone fight harder to get those kids away from him? Ugh. Definitely sick of hearing about it. I think it's worse that Billy Mays died than Michael Jackson...
Well, he surrounded himself with feel-good people, not real friends.
And yes, I would kick your hiney!
I EVEN would kick your behind... I have only known you over the net... and for a short time. but your family or mamaJ would be getting a letter from me with some serouse talk in it. : ) but I would expect the same from you about me. : )
Love ya....
Post a Comment