Earlier this week, I emailed my boss and requested some time off this summer so that I can accompany some kids from my church to Church Camp. This is something that my church does each year but this year I was volunteered to come along. The girls and boys are separated and I, along with a few other ladies, will be bunking with the girls for 4 nights. Clearly, I was heavily sedated when I agreed to do this.*
Anyway, I digress. So, I emailed my boss and requested this time off and mentioned that it was for Camp and that I'd be hanging out with the girls for a week. A little later, I returned to my desk to find these:
I guess my vacation is approved, huh?
*I really am looking forward to spending a week at camp with these kids. They are TONS of fun and I love them all dearly!!

1 comment:
Yay! Natalie will be so excited to know that you'll be there! :-)
Post a Comment