Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Let's Call a Spade a Spade, Shall We?

I just read that DJ AM's death was ruled accidental. In fact, this is exactly what I read:

"NEW YORK - DJ AM died accidentally from a lethal cocktail of prescription drugs and cocaine, the medical examiner’s office ruled Tuesday.
The toxicology report showed the 36-year-old had in his system cocaine, OxyContin, Hydrocodone or Vicodin, antianxiety drugs Xanax and Ativan, Klonopin which also controls anger, Benadryl, and Levamisole, a drug apparently used to cut cocaine.
The cause of death was acute intoxication due to the combined effects the drugs, the medical examiner’s office said. The dosage of each drug was not released."

I wasn't a fan of his but I have read about him and I think it's unfortunate that he died. However, that being said, someone please explain to me how you accidentally ingest all those meds not knowing the deadly consequences. It was the same thing with Anna-Nicole Smith.

Personally, in this world of being "politically correct", people are too afraid to say that it's a real good possibility that these people COMMITTED SUICIDE. You know, they actually took their own lives ... ON PURPOSE!!! I'm not convinced for one second that DJ AM, Anna-Nicole Smith or Michael Jackson accidentally put all these drugs into their systems.

You may think I'm the cruelest human being on the planet but c'mon ... for once, will someone just tell it like it is?

No comments: