Here's how it will work (I'm copying from the website liked above):
Here are the rules: I will send a gift (a surprise!!) to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this "PIF" exchange, and who make the same pledge on their own blog. The only thing you have to do in return is PAY IT FORWARD - on your own blog.
So, if you want to get a goodie from me, and are willing to "Pay it Forward" on your blog, let me know!
I'd just love to send out a fun little present to you!!!
* Note I'll need your real (snail mail) address... which you can do by private email.
So, if you want to get a goodie from me, and are willing to "Pay it Forward" on your blog, let me know!
I'd just love to send out a fun little present to you!!!
* Note I'll need your real (snail mail) address... which you can do by private email.
C'mon ... don't be afraid. Start commenting (and MamaJ, that doesn't mean if you leave 3 comments, you get 3 surprises ... just kidding).
2 comments:
Oh good!!! I am so excited that you are #2!!! Now...I need your email and mailing address so that I can get your surprise into the mail next week!!! Isn't this fun!!! I agree w/you...I love to pay it forward!!!
Thanks for joining in on the blessings!!!
Love,
Denise
OK, I'm in. Now you need two more! Smiles!
Post a Comment