Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

This year is different. With the loss of my FIL still so raw, it hardly feels like a day to be happy. Yet, happy I am. I am happy because, praise the Lord, life continues. Praise God I have another day to spend with my family. To love on them and play with them.

We will be spending the evening with my MIL. I imagine that today will be pretty tough. It's the first holiday that we are facing without my FIL. But, we will come together and help each other through. Because we're a family ... and that's what families do!

Don't forget to tell your dad how much you love him.

1 comment:

T said...

I am holding your family extra close in my prayers tonight. What aGglorious Day it will be when our Heavenly Father calls us Home. Extra hugs for you Jason on the most recent loss of your daddy. I'm so sorry! I love you all so much!