Friday, October 23, 2009

Girlfriends...

I love my girlfriends ...

I absolutely love when Jana comes to visit her great home state (even if it means I dump half a gallon of tea on my way to see her). There's something very refreshing about hanging out with women. Don't get me wrong ... I love my husband. But girlfriends?!?!? Love them!

Tonight, while Hubby and Bug were camping with Scouts, the Little One and I headed over to Diona's house to hang out for a bit. Initially, we were going to go riding (our bikes) for a while but after I realized just how tired I was, plans changed. We just hung out.

Her 2 youngest and my Little One played for quite some time. And us girls? We just hung out and chatted.

Yep, I love time with girlfriends!

1 comment:

MamaJ said...

Aw, I love coming to visit also!! I'm just glad you didn't dump your tea in MY car....snicker. Love ya!