Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
This past Saturday, I did not drop my cell phone in a dog's water bowl. I also did not quickly retrieve said cell phone, dismantle it, completely dry it then put it back together with the hope that it escaped its water trip unscathed. I did not turn the phone back on to realize that when I pressed the camera button, my recent calls were displayed instead.
Today after work, I did not visit my cell phone provider and tell the tech department that for some reason, when I pressed the camera button, my recent calls were displayed. I did not purposely leave out the fact that the cell phone decided to take a flying leap out of my hands and go for a swim in the dog's water bowl.
The tech did not, I repeat DID NOT, without question, replace my phone (despite the fact that I don't carry their insurance on it) free of charge then send me on my merry little way.
What about you? What did not happen to you?
1 comment:
hehhehe. Shame on you!! ;-)
Post a Comment