Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week
On Thanksgiving morning, I most definitely did NOT wake up and go do the Turkey Trot. There's no way I would EVER, willingly, run 5 miles on a morning when I could simply sleep. Not me! I also did NOT use those 5 miles to justify stuffing myself absolutely stupid at dinner. On top of that, I would never ever in a million years stuff a piece of French Silk Pie on top of everything else I ate and still use my 5 mile run to justify it.
Yesterday, I most certainly did not run 8.5 miles for the sheer fun of it. And there's no way I put Little One in bed at 7:30 (thank you Daylight Savings Time) and Bug in the bed at 8 just so that I could go to bed at 8:30. Why would I do something crazy like that?
What say you? I'd like to know what you did NOT do this past week.
3 comments:
I used to love running! I need to get back into it. It was so freeing! Have a great day!
Monica
Wow, a 5 mile run? You are one motivated woman!
~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com
I would never put my kids to be early either! Especially when they're crabby and I'm irritable. Kudos to you for running! Seriously, I'm so rediculously out of shape...I don't even know where to begin. Small steps...I know. Great post!
Sandy
Post a Comment