I don't recall having to complete science fair projects in elementary school. But that's not the case anymore.
Bug has a project due no later than March 3rd (at least I believe that's the date ... I should probably check on that, ya think?). I've been scouring the internet looking for ideas that don't require a million hours of time. I found one last week but neglected to bring the information home to get started this weekend.
What happened to the good 'ol volcano project?!?!
3 comments:
Cayce, boy, oh boy, science projects!!! That brings back so many memories. Ask Travis, I was QUEEN OF SCIENCE PROJECTS when I was in school. Special thanks to my dad who is a chemist, so of course we really got into this sort of thing. Let me know if you need any ideas! What Makes Popcorn Pop, Why Objects Float, The Kleidoscope... you name it, we probably did it. I know, I'm a geek.
Hey. I may enlist your help ... I'm horrible with this stuff!! If it's okay, I'll get your email from Travis. Or just ask him to give you mine.
Travis will be at work tomorrow... with popper in hand!
Post a Comment