So, I've had this cold coming on for a few days and I've tried everything ... and I mean everything to fight it. But as is the case with most head colds, it won and I obviously lost. Usually I push right through and don't miss a beat but this one has taken a toll on me. I came home early yesterday (not by my own choice but because Bug wasn't feeling good either - I was secretly grateful) and I came home early again today. When I woke up this morning, I decided that I wasn't going to work but after I got up and moving, I decided to go on in. Around lunch time, I surrendered to Mr. Common Cold and left. I stopped at CVS - on the advice of a friend - and picked up some Mucinex. I popped a couple pills as soon as I got in the van. My friend told me to give it an hour and I would notice a difference.
I got home and crawled onto the couch and fell asleep. I woke up 3 hours later and lo and behold, I can somewhat breathe and I do feel better. Right now, Mucinex is a miracle pill!!
No comments:
Post a Comment