Bug had a field trip today to the state capitol building and museum. We've been talking about it for days and this morning when I woke Bug up, he quickly got dressed and ate breakfast. I guess he thought that the quicker he took care of these things, the quicker the time would come for him to leave. I guess.
After Bugger got on the school bus and I took Little One to daycare, I went to work just like any ordinary day. This afternoon, the daycare director called to tell me that they were at the school to pick up the kids and Bug wasn't out there. For a minute, I started to panic because my child wasn't where he's been every day this school year. I was quickly trying to figure out where he could be when it dawned on me ... yep, he was on his field trip. They weren't expected to return to the school until 4:45 and I neglected to inform the daycare of this. Furthermore, I neglected to even remember this myself.
Please tell me that this is perfectly normal behavior?!?!?
1 comment:
Yes my dear it is WAY NORMAL!
My oldest wa gone for 3 days. count that three days. and our Dr. called to confirm his appointments. Yup yup we will be there... than at 4pm hubby sais I am gonna go pick him up I guess he hastn walked home yet. Why you gonna do that I asked he will be home off the sleepover field trip school thingy at 530pm he will walk home than.....
hun... he has his Dr. appointment.
OH NO!! and I CONFIRMED!!!!!
I had to call to let them know. it is because we have so much going on up there. it is hard to remember it all. we aren't perfect. we are HUMAN! just as God intended. ;) Love you hun
Jenn
Post a Comment