I just want to eat those fat little cheeks. Oh My they are SO CUTE!Are his fingers as chubby too? *G* I always say that I want to dip baby fingers and toes into butter and eat them. ;) Love to you all.... Fine looking young men growing up in your neck of the woods..... hmmm. my daughter will be 8 in Feb. we might have to make sure her and bug go to college together. ;) Jenn
3 comments:
So cute! and I'm sorry, but does that say 6:30-something AM? wowzers.
I just want to eat those fat little cheeks. Oh My they are SO CUTE!Are his fingers as chubby too? *G* I always say that I want to dip baby fingers and toes into butter and eat them. ;)
Love to you all....
Fine looking young men growing up in your neck of the woods..... hmmm. my daughter will be 8 in Feb. we might have to make sure her and bug go to college together. ;)
Jenn
Your boys are just too cute. I wish I had that much energy at that time in the morning!
Post a Comment