Hey all my friends out in Bloggerville. In case you were wondering if I'd just given up on blogging, I haven't. I've just been so busy with life that I haven't had time to collect my thoughts, much less log on and share them. Here's an example of my schedule:
- Monday - Bug has Scouts from 6:00 - 7:00. I usually take him and drop him off. While he's at Scouts, I'm at home cooking dinner and we eat as soon as Hubby picks him up and gets home. Then it's time for finishing homework, baths and bed.
- Tuesday - Bug has basketball practice from 6:00 - 7:00, I have Praise Team Rehearsal from 6:30 - 7:30 and then I have Singing Christmas Tree rehearsal from 7:30 - 9:00. Hubby comes to the church around 7:30 and picks the boys up. By the time I get home (usually around 9:30), I'm ready to crash!
- Wednesday - Bug has Children's Choir at church and I help out with that. Choir is from 6:30 until about 8:00 (when the last kid is usually picked up). But before choir, I usually try to get home and fix a quick dinner so we can sit down together and eat.
- Thursday - This is usually a free night so I try to go swim after dinner is done and EJ is in the bed.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday - There's no telling what's going to happen on these days but we usually have something going on.
Of course, I'm still running and biking right after work, before I pick the boys up.
So, I'm busy and I do apologize for not making time for y'all!!! To add to all of that, I've been reading an excellent series by Karen Kingsbury and that pretty much zaps all the free time I have. Oh, and speaking of not having time for anything, congratulations to MamaJ and family on the birth of their newest miracle.
Gotta run! Have a lovely weekend!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment