After I dropped Bug off at Scouts last night, I decided to run by the grocery store to pick up something for dinner. I called Hubby to see if he had any special requests and he wanted spaghetti. I unloaded EJ and ventured in and grabbed the necessary ingredients to make the desired meal. As I walked around the store, I noticed that there were a lot of good sales on meat so I quickly started a mental list of things that I would need to get for meals every night this week.
I perused the aisles, walking up and down and as I did, my list grew. I bought rice, potatoes, lots of fruit, London broil, pork tenderloin, beef tips, hamburger and chicken. I grabbed side items for each night and stocked up on some Steam Fresh veggies. I bought snacks and some bread and even a gallon of milk.
When I went to the register, I had to laugh because I walked in to the store on a mission to pick up spaghetti and I walked out with meals for the week. Since when does spaghetti cost $93?
No comments:
Post a Comment