Thursday, December 4, 2008

CSA Anybody???

Are you asking yourself what "CSA" is? I seriously need to find a "ChapStick Anonymous" group. Earlier today I looked in my purse for my ChapStick and it wasn't there. I felt my heart race pick up a little and little beads of sweat started to form on my forehead. How could this be happening? I rubbed my lips together and I could feel the dryness getting worse. I absolutely must be able to rub my lips together and have them glide against each other very smoothly.

I sent my friend (and fellow ChapStick addict - right, T?) a text message. In my message I let her know that I had a big problem. I told her that I was going to start convulsing any minute from withdrawals. I started googling ChapStick addictions and found some interesting information. Just as I was finished reading, I noticed my ChapStick on my desk. Whew!!! That was a close one.

Does anybody else have a stupid addiction like that?

2 comments:

MamaJ said...

Oh yes! Me too. And now I have to have the super duper Carmex chapstick brand. I read an article that said the more you use chapstick the more you need it,b/c your lips get used to using it. Drinking water is supposed to help keep them hydrated, but I guess I am still addicted to the gooey stuff!

Anonymous said...

Well, it is said that admitting you have a problem is the first step to your healing. I'm Tina, and I am addicted to chap stick. Nuff said!