It's a Conspiracy!!
We all know that Christmas is synonymous with added pounds, right?!?! Right ... okay, now that we've established that - I think my boss' boss is out to get me. I really do. Call me paranoid but I'm just sayin' people. I got to work this morning and had a package on my desk (and my name was spelled correctly on the envelope). I unwrapped the package - which was very obviously wrapped by an architect - and this is what I was given:
Okay, I love cookies thankyouverymuch!!! Out of habit, I turned the package over to look at how nutritious how fattening these darling cookies are and I'm convinced that the Big Bossman is trying to kill me! This entire box contains my daily caloric intake. 
Notice that a serving size is just a quarter of the cookie. Honestly, who is going to stop after that much?!?!? They know this people! So, with just one - ONE - cookie, you will consume 400 calories. Now, I'm not saying that I absolutely won't eat one (or two three), I'm merely pointing out facts.
I guess when I was telling people what size clothes I wear now, I should've added a size, huh?
1 comment:
HA! Save me one!
Post a Comment