Several years ago I won a "Family 4 Pack" of tickets to a Monster Truck Rally. At the time, we were just a family of 3 so I let Bug bring a friend. This particular friend talked incessantly and Hubby and I commented to each other (on more than one occasion) that we never thought anybody could talk more than Bug. But at the end of the night, this particular friend went home and life was quieter.
Then, along came EJ. To say this kid loves to talk would be the understatement of the century!!! Last week we got our Christmas tree and we were pretty late driving home. Bug curled up in the back seat and fell asleep. EJ talked all the way home -- nonstop!!! Tonight, we went to my in-laws for dinner and we left later than we'd planned. Bug curled up and fell asleep. EJ talked -- nonstop!!!! He kept calling me name and when I'd answer him, he'd be fine for a nano second then he'd call my name again. Finally I told him I was going to stop answering him. Wanna know what he did?! "Daddy ...". ARE YOU KIDDING ME????
We tried ignoring him and then he tried talking to Bug. When he realized Bug was asleep, he kept calling us. We tried telling him to go to sleep but he insisted he wasn't tired. He yapped until the second I laid him down.
So, I think EJ is going to out-talk Bugger and this time, we're stuck with him. Ear plugs anyone?
1 comment:
you know I have the luck on this one. turn off the hearing aids and go to sleep. Heh...
But you know this is why God sends an angle child the first time....so we will keeo having more. LOL Just imagine what the third one will be like. LOL
Jenn
Post a Comment