Why can't men (or atleast my husband) seem to find the laundry basket? I think it must be genetically encoded into the male species. I've griped and complained. I've stopped picking up his laundry in the hopes that when he doesn't have clean clothes, maybe ... just maybe he'll find it. No such luck. Tonight, I walked into Bug's room and guess what?!?!!? Laundry ... on the floor ... RIGHT BESIDE HIS DOGGONE LAUNDRY BASKET!!! I don't get it. I really don't. You would think that rather than stepping over the clothes, it would be easier to find the laundry basket. What am I talking about?? It's in plain sight. But, the proverbial "they" say that the best place to hide something is right in front of you. So, maybe men are just testing that theory. I dunno ...
1 comment:
It is all in the "jeans". HA!!
Post a Comment