Catch a small glimpse into my life. It's crazy at times but well worth the ride. So pull up a chair and enjoy!!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Oh the Sacrifices We Make
At lunch today, I went down to the cafe' at work. After giving a quick glace to the salad bar, I decided I would pass on that. I took a peek at the sandwich line and nothing there really caught my attention either. So, I looked at the entrees and liked what I saw. They had London Broil that appeared to be cooked to perfection and the sight of it made my mouth water. I even sprang for a little extra mushroom gravy, too. I had the option of getting 1 or 2 side items and I started making my selection. I asked for corn fritters and I was getting ready to tack on an order of broccoli and cauliflower until something caught my attention. On the island behind me, there sat a lonely piece of chocolate cake. It was begging to be eaten. I struggled ... I knew if I got 2 veggies, I would never have room for the cake. So, I sacrificed one order of veggies for a piece of chocolate cake. I know ... the things we do!!! I think the chocolate cake was greatful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Where are the pictures of Hubby's Step Switch??
Post a Comment