Friday, February 15, 2008

60 Things...

I stole borrowed these questions from another blogger's site. There are some numbers missing. I'm not sure if whoever came up with these just ran out of questions and decided to mess with the numbers or if he/she was trying to see if people were paying attention. Regardless, enjoy and feel free to copy the questions if you would like.

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
A carseat, a booster seat, a diaper bag, some toys and probably a few stray fruit loops.

2. When was the last time you threw up?
New Years Eve ... no, I don't care to explain.

3. What's your favorite curse word?
Abra-ca-dabra???

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today.
Bug, EJ and Dr. Comisky (there are more but it says to name 3 and I'm not one to break the rules)

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Giving the Bugger some Motrin to bring his fever down

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Fixing Bug some lunch

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
Last I checked, I couldn't tell the future.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yes

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
(To Bug) Don't drink anything because I need to take your temperature

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
Definitely chocolate

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Some tea

12. What are you wearing right now?
A t-shirt and jogging pants

13. What was the last thing you ate?
A well deserved grilled cheese and Fritos (in the process of cooking my grilled cheese, I knocked over my tea. Do you know how hard it is to cook a grilled cheese and clean up tea that's been spilled all over the counter?)

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
I have not. But the week isn't through yet.

15. When was the last time you ran?
Thanksgiving morning I ran in a 5k. In fact, the t-shirt I'm wearing today (see question 12) is from the Turkey Trot. I need to start running again but it's extremely difficult to get out of bed and go outside to run when it's cold.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
The last football game before the Super Bowl. I didn't even watch the Super Bowl!!! How un-American is that?

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
Bug's basketball coach to let her know he probably wouldn't be there tomorrow.

19. Ever go camping?
Absolutely!! When I was growing up, we used to go camping all the time up in West Virginia at a place called Big Bear Lake. Those are some of my best memories!!! My sister and I would camp out in the tent. We'd have to go down to a community bathroom to take showers. Aaah, good times!

20. Do you have a tan?
That's all relative. If you put me next to an albino, yeah I guess I do. But other than that, not at all. And I don't try either. I used to try. I laid in tanning beds and burnt myself to a crisp in the sun. Only to find out later in life that all I'd accomplished was giving myself melanoma. I had surgery to remove that in January '05 and I've had a clean bill of health ever since.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
Only if I'm in a restaurant.

25. What did your last IM say?
Does a text message count? It was my friend asking me if I was at work. When I told her I wasn't, she said she'd call me.

26. Are you someone's best friend?
I would like to think I am.

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Originally, I was taking Bug to his basketball game. Now it looks like we'll just be hanging out at the house.

28. Where is your mom right now?
My mom is in Atlanta for a wedding. My 77 year old grandmother is a Matron-of-Honor in the wedding. The bride is her age and it's a formal affair. I can't wait to see pictures.

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
Phones ... lots of phones!

(and that's just a small sample of the number of phones in this house)

30. What color is your watch?
I don't wear a watch ... I don't even own one.

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ?
I think of Steve Irwin. Bug has ALWAYS been a huge Steve Irwin fan. I know he's dead but one day I'd like to take Bug over to the Australia Zoo. Maybe when he graduates from high school.

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
Yes, I would.

33. What is your birthstone?
Garnet

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru?
I hit the drive thru. I refuse to subject the general public to EJ's lovely and unpredictable temper tantrums!!

35.How many kids do you want?
Only the two that I have. I feel very blessed to have them.

36. Do you have a dog?
No, but my cat's name is Dog!!! Seriously, it is.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My cousin and best friend, Teresa

38. Have you met anyone famous?
I don't think so.

39. Any plans today?
I was planning to go to work but that's not going to happen. My plan is to nurse my little Bugger back to health and catch up on laundry.

40. How many states have you lived in?
Um, 4 (I think).

41. Ever go to college?
I did. I went to Nursing School and I kick myself in the butt everyday for not finishing!!! Public Service Announcement - BE COOL, STAY IN SCHOOL!!!!

42. Where are you right now?
Downstairs in the "man room".

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
I can't think of any. Well, maybe when my cat gets under my feet and I trip on her.

44. Last song listened to?
I don't know the song but it's by Casting Crowns (their new CD "The Altar and the Door" is incredible)

46. Are you allergic to anything?
Morphine and cleaning

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I don't have a favorite pair of shoes because I despise all shoes. If I could walk around in my socks or bare feet all day, everyday, I'd be happy!!

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
No

50. Is anyone jealous of you?
I should hope not.

51. What time is it?
It is 2:41 PM

52. Do any of your friends have children?
Yes!

53. Do you eat healthy?
I buy healthy stuff but I usually ruin it with butter, salt and all kinds of other unhealthy things.

54. What do you usually do during the day?
Damage control

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
I don't hate anyone ... period. Right now or ever. Hate is a very strong word and one that I try to steer clear of using.

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
I usually say "Hi" or "Hey". When I answer the phone at work, I identify my department and myself. When my cell phone rings, the Caller ID tells me who it is so I usually don't say "Hello".

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
30

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Nope

60. How did you get one of your scars?
I have several scars but the most interesting one is the scar on the left side of my abdomen. When I was 17, I had scoliosis surgery and had a 6" Herrington rod bolted to my spine. In the process of the surgery, they removed one of my ribs and melted it down. They removed several of my lower discs and molded the melted rib to fit into those newly vacated places.

No comments: