Catch a small glimpse into my life. It's crazy at times but well worth the ride. So pull up a chair and enjoy!!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Could It Be?
I was minding my own business yesterday when all of a sudden, I was summonsed to the bedroom by Hubby. He was standing in front of the mirror on my dresser and I promise you, he couldn't have gotten any closer to it. He had his head turned to one side and was carefully inspecting the side of his head. For the life of me, I couldn't figure out what he was doing. He face was contorted in such a way that it looked almost painful. He turned to look at me and asked me if he was actually seeing what he thought he was seeing. I took a look and told him that yes, he had a gray hair. Now, if that didn't stomp on his little ego, then what I did next did. I continued to point out several gray hairs on his head. With every one I acknowledged, he looked more and more defeated. I guess the Easter Bunny is going to have to spring for some Clairol, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment