Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cleaning Frenzy

After church yesterday, the cleaning bug bit me ... it bit me hard. I told Bug that he needed to make himself scarce or there was a toilet brush with his name on it. It didn't take long for him to get his shoes on and get out of the house. I cleaned for what seemed like days and at about 3:45, I set out to find my kid. After locating him (across the street), I told him that he needed to head on home. Our conversation went a little like this:

Me: Bug, time to come home. You need to get ready for Awana's.
Bug: Um, have you finished cleaning the bathrooms?
Me: Yes, but your room needs to be cleaned.
Bug: But you said you were cleaning the house. My room is in the house. Why did it get left out?
Me: Because, I didn't make the mess in your room. Well, actually, I kinda did ... but I only transferred the mess to your room from the rest of the house.

When did he get to be so clever?

No comments: