My triathlon is a week away!!!! I can't believe it's that close. I've been training for 4 months for this and it's hard to believe it's almost here. But the one thing that makes it so real is the suit that I'll be wearing ... it's called a tri suit and I got mine yesterday. I couldn't wait to get it and try it on. So, without further adieu, here's what I'll look like on race day (minus the make-up).
The lady that I'm doing the tri with called me the other night to ask if I wanted to go with her the day before the triathlon and have our pictures done in our suits. I'm so excited. We've worked hard to accomplish this and we're going to enjoy every minute of it.
I'll have another opportunity 2 weeks later to wear it again. I've signed up for another triathlon. I figured it would be a shame to get in this kind of shape and only do one, right?!?!?
I'll have another opportunity 2 weeks later to wear it again. I've signed up for another triathlon. I figured it would be a shame to get in this kind of shape and only do one, right?!?!?

2 comments:
Oh no! Now you have the triathlon bug!! You're an addict!
YEAH!!!!!!! the bug has hit you!!
Your suit LOOKS GREAT!!!!!
I am so proud of you!!!!!
you know if you want. you can come do the backwards tri here in anchorage in December. we all dress up in funny outfits and run aroudn in the snow. it is so much fun..... Okay I am not doing either. but I think I might go watch. LOL....
the gas shortage is sad. but I was looking at your sign too. and if gas was that cheep here ... we would all be lined up around the corner to get it. we havent seen it that low in over a year. ;0
I will have to check out that movie too. if you say tis good. must be.
well hun I am eager to hear the race report. please share with me when you get it all writen down. and if they have a massuse sitting htere. listent o what I say... get a massage right after the tri. force the lactric acid out fast. the recovery time will be less. promise. It wont feel like a mack truck hit ya if you get that massage. if you dont.....*lifts hand* two weeks to recover.... ;0
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
Jenn
Post a Comment