The Bugger is coming home tomorrow!!! I can't wait to see him ... I would give anything to talk to him right now and hear endless stories of all the fun he's had. When he left Monday, he had 2 disposable cameras so hopefully he got some good pictures. When I get them developed, I'll have them put on a disk and and I'll upload some. I've had to resist the urge to call his chaperone to check-in. I promised the chaperone that I wouldn't be one of those annoying moms and I'm trying really hard to live up to that. But I have to admit that not talking to Bug is really starting to wear me down.
My house has been so quiet ... I didn't realize how much noise Bug contributed to the house. But I put EJ to bed at about 7:45 and I'm used to having an hour or so with Bug just talking about his day. This week, I've put EJ to bed and it's just been eerily silent.
As much as the noise drives me crazy sometimes, I've realized this week that I really do appreciate it! So, I'm ready for Bug to come home.
No comments:
Post a Comment