My family is packing up to leave for vacation tomorrow. We are going to a family reunion in Denver, CO. This will be our first real family vacation and I couldn't be more excited and unprepared. I haven't packed the first thing so I've taken tomorrow off of work to do just that.
I've made a list of things that I need to take and that list just keeps growing by the hour. For instance, I remembered that we need to take EJ's booster seat for the dinner table because the house that we're staying in doesn't have one. Then last night, the hubby told me that we need to pack (i.e. I need to pack) cool weather clothes as well as warm weather clothes. Ugh ...
So, I'm sure we're going to end up with everything but the kitchen sink when we head to the airport tomorrow. If any of you see a sluggish plane flying extremely low, I'm sure it's from being weighed down with our luggage.
I'll get some pictures up when we get back. Have a lovely week!!!
1 comment:
I played along.... go to my site to see.... http://dragonfly.kenaiwriter.net/ thank you for the tag. ;)
I hope you all enjoy your trip. Lots of pictures please. ;) Jenn
Post a Comment