I have been tagged with the "six quirky things" meme!
Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me.
2) Mention the rules.
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself.
4) Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
Quirk # 1: I do not like oatmeal. I love the smell of Cinnamon and Brown Sugar but the texture of it makes me extremely nauseous. I've forced myself to eat it before for the sake of my kids but I immediately went to the bathroom afterwards and spit it out. Bleh!!!
Quirk # 2: My dishwasher has to be loaded a certain way or it drives me insane. If the hubby loads the dishwasher, chances are good that I will go back and reload everything to my specifications.
Quirk # 3: I am as quirky about clothes being folded as I am about the dishwasher being loaded. Luckily, my wonderful husband has just learned to accept this as part of who I am!!
Quirk # 4: I have 3 tattoos and they all have their own special meaning. My first is on my shoulder and it's a small heart with a rose through it. My second is a frog and it's on the small of my back. I got this one because I used to sing a stupid little song about a frog to Bug and it always made him smile so I got a frog to serve as a constant reminder. My last tattoo is a cross on a hill with the sun shining behind it. The meaning behind this one is obvious (at least it is to me). But just in case you don't know, Jesus Christ was crucified on a cross for my sins, He was buried and on the 3rd day, He rose again (hence the meaning behind it being tattoo number 3).
Quirk # 5: I have a fear of talking in front of a bunch of people I don't know but I have no problem at all singing in front of them.
Quirk # 6: I've never been off of the east coast. Isn't that pathetic?
I'm glad that's done. I'm going to tag (I'm breaking the rules because I don't know 6 bloggers that haven't already been tagged)...
Jenn
Mandy & Brian
Denise
Helena
1 comment:
Yeah! Thanks for playing! I did not realize you hated oatmeal, ha.
Post a Comment