My FIL will have the first of many scans today to determine the location of any additional cancer. My prayer is that there isn't any. I know that God is still in the miracle working business. But I've also learned that miracles can be disguised. I don't think that a person has to be healed, as we know it, for God to have worked a miracle.
The word "miracle" dates back to the 12th century and means "an extraordinary event manifesting divine intervention in human affairs". I believe that God is going to manifest Himself to my family throughout this process. I've said that from the minute I found out he had cancer.
The next week will be flurry of appointments for my in-laws. The chemo and radiation will begin on September 8th and will continue for 7 weeks.
Here are my specific prayer requests:
The word "miracle" dates back to the 12th century and means "an extraordinary event manifesting divine intervention in human affairs". I believe that God is going to manifest Himself to my family throughout this process. I've said that from the minute I found out he had cancer.
The next week will be flurry of appointments for my in-laws. The chemo and radiation will begin on September 8th and will continue for 7 weeks.
Here are my specific prayer requests:
- That my family would yield to God's promise throughout this process
- That I will yield to God and allow Him to use me however He sees fit
- That I would be able to effectively minister to my family
- That my FIL will dig down and find the fight that I know he has
This is going to be a long, hard fight. And today is the beginning ... Round 1 - ding, ding, ding.
1 comment:
As always I am an email away. I am praying for you everyday. and If you need ANYTHING let me know.
All my love to you and your family.
Jenn
Post a Comment