Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Correct Signage

We've had a lot of rain in our area over the past couple of days. When I woke up this morning, the bucket that I have out back had about 6" of water in it. It has been a welcome sight but the rain has brought its fair share of problems. One school district in our area closed because there were so many flooded roads. Some of the main roads around the city were shut down this morning because of water. I was reading where several people had to be evacuated from their homes and cars.

But to add light to the situation, I was browsing the Internet earlier and I was on one of the local news sites. They had some pictures that people had submitted and I couldn't help but laugh at a couple of them.

Here kids ... you can choose your activity. Swim or slide??


1 comment:

MamaJ said...

Wow! I didn't realize y'all have had so much rain!!