We had the privilege of spending Saturday on the lake with some friends of mine. We got everything together Saturday morning and headed out to the marina around lunch time. We puttered around the lake for a bit and then started doing some fun things (i.e. tubing, knee boarding, wake boarding). For the first little bit, EJ wasn't too sure he liked the boat. I'm not sure if it was the wind, the noise or a combination of the two but he was rather whiny. After a while though, he settled in and enjoyed himself. We got off the lake around bed time and all of us slept really well!!! I can't wait to get out and do it again. Occasionally, hubby and I will bat around the idea of getting a boat. I think we may have to think about it again. We had a blast with our boys!!!
A big THANK YOU to our gracious friends for letting us tag along for the day.
A big THANK YOU to our gracious friends for letting us tag along for the day.
***NOTE***BE SURE TO CLICK "PLAY" SO THAT THE PICTURES SCROLL AUTOMATICALLY
BubbleShare: Share photos - Create and Share Crafts
No comments:
Post a Comment