Monday, November 10, 2008

Is THIS How Old Feels?

I will be 30 in just a couple of months but this morning when I woke up, I felt more like 60! When I went to bed last night, I had full intentions of getting up and going for a run this morning. When my alarm went off, it was all I could do to move my arm to turn it off. What in the world was I thinking??? How in the name of everything sacred was I going to bike 35 miles yesterday and get up and run this morning?!?!? I couldn't believe how sore I was this morning. My knees were on fire and my back was some kind of cramped. And my butt ... I definitely had "biker's butt". You can't sit on a bike for 3 hours and not have a sore back side the next day.

As the day went on, I was much better and now that it's bedtime, I feel great! I can't wait for the next ride!

2 comments:

MamaJ said...

Hey you can't go feeling old, I two weeks older than you! I want to do the "follow this blog" thing on yours? where's it at?

Cayce said...

There ... I added it (I think). So sad - I don't have any followers. Wanna be my first?